Inkron develops and manufactures adhesives, inks and optical coating materials for LED, Printed electronics and Display applications. We have both research and production facilities in Espoo, Finland. Our customers are international electronic industry companies and Inkron is part of a big Japanese chemical company Nagase & Co., Ltd. For more information please visit our website at www.inkron.com.
We are currently seeking a Chemist for a full-time position to strengthen our Optical Materials team to develop new materials for nanoimprinting technology. This position participates in the development, production and characterization of novel materials required for customers high-end sensing, imaging, and display systems. This individual will be expected to perform as an individual contributor of the team which is responsible for close collaboration with customers and our partners to solve tough technology challenges.
Your tasks will include:
- Execute and manage research, development and customer projects
- Design, plan and synthesize new materials and polymers
- Formulate and test final customer products
- Work in close collaboration with our optical materials team and with our customers
- 3-5 year work experience within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Science with appropriate education.
- Demonstrated skills in organic, polymer or material chemistry. Experience in UV-curable materials is seen as benefit.
- A positive and active hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and an innovative mindset
- The ability to prioritize tasks, handle several projects at the same time and adapt to changes
- Enthusiasm to develop new and existing products, methods and procedures
- Fluent English language skills and strong communication skills
- Great teamwork skills
We are offering you a chance to work closely in developing new and cutting-edge products for the world’s largest technology companies together with our team which has decades of experience developing new innovative materials for electronic industry.
Please send your application together with your CV and salary request to email@example.com by 19th of February 2023 using title “Chemist”.