IDA-200 pastes are white in color and designed for optimal thermal conductivity and high reflectivity.
IDA-200 series pastes are designed for demanding electronics and semiconductor applications. IDA-200 series products are filled, thermally conductive and reflective pastes. These products are solvent- and Pb-free as well as RoHS compliant. Inkron’s technology platforms i.e in-house synthesized siloxane polymers and particle production combined with proprietary particle/matrix coupling technology allows us to modify the properties of these products so that varying customer requirements can be met. Special attention has been given to minimizing the contact resistance between the Die attach and the substrate.
Siloxane based IDA-200 series products have exceptional thermal stability making them ideal solutions for high power LED and power electronics applications and more. All Inkron’s siloxane based pastes are solvent-free materials resulting into crack free, void-free product with low or no outgassing.
Main IDA-200 series product currently is IDA-251. Specific main features of this product are:
- IDA-251 is designed especially for the thin Bond Line Thickness (BLT) applications for optimized material consumption (BLT <3µm), low thermal resistance and high reflectivity ( > 90 %).
Highlights of IDA-200 series Die Attach Pastes
- High reflectivity and optimal thermal conductivity
- Solvent free, curing without voids, No VOC’s
- Pb free and RoHS compliant
- Good adhesion to the range of substrates
- Fast curing at low temperatures
- Long work and shelf life